It is our policy to maintain the privacy of your personal non-public information. You entrust us with personal and financial information and we take that trust seriously.
We collect and maintain personal information about you so we can provide financial services to you. We do not share any non-public personal information about you except:
- With affiliated companies who are bound not to disclose this information to third parties.
- With other parties as required by law such as state and federal government regulators.
- With unaffiliated entities in connection with a sale, merger or transfer of business.
- With outside providers performing services on our behalf, such as accountants and attorneys.
- With outside providers when necessary to service your account, such as mutual fund companies.
Our outside service providers are also governed by law, restricting them from disclosing or reusing the information.
The complete Policy is mailed to every client and always available upon request.